The Early Days of a Better Nation

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Notes towards a class analysis of the economic conjuncture

Contains strong language. (Via.)

Labels: ,


When I was in Ireland 12 days ago, one newspaper printed comments from a politician that the Brian's were worse than Cromwell.

On an SF note, this quote from "THe DOsadi Experiment" seems true to me:
"Does a population have informed consent when a population is not taught the inner workings of its monetary system, and then is drawn, all unknowing, into economic adventures?"

Did the Irish have informed consent? I don't think so. But such is the nature of the beast...


You might also be interested in this inciteful news article.

Looks like the video was taken down

Just got it back, with a modified title, from the site where I found it.

Hi, Ken,
Thanks for posting that. He got is spot on, especially the bit about Michael Flatley.

Thank you!

It's good to see a tv interview that isn't maraschino syrup.

The bit about Michael Flatley made me laugh out loud.

I wish the Beeb would run an interview like that.

Post a Comment