The Early Days of a Better Nation

Monday, December 12, 2011



Year's Best SF 29


The table of contents for Gardner Dozois's 2012 anthology The Year's Best Science Fiction: Twenty-Ninth Annual Collection is now online, and I'm very pleased to say that I have two stories in it: 'Earth Hour' and 'The Vorkuta Event'.

Given the eldritch viccissitudes that the latter story went through before its eventual (and still viccissitude-dogged) truly splendid publication, I am even more well chuffed than you might expect.

Labels: , , ,


1 Comments:

Congratulations, that's very good news. I thoroughly enjoyed 'Earth Hour' and I certainly want to read 'The Vorkuta Event' after what you've said about it.

I normally buy Hartwell's 'Year's Best SF' over Dozois's (no particular reason, it just works out that way usually) but next year it looks like I'll switch.

Post a Comment


Home