The Early Days of a Better Nation

Thursday, December 29, 2016



The Corporation Wars: Reviews

The second novel, and/or the first two, of my space opera trilogy have had some good reviews by well-respected reviewers: from Stuart Kelly in the Scotsman; from Joe Gordon at Forbidden Planet; and from Paul Di Filippo in Locus.

And there's more!

Joe Gordon also wrote generously about the first book and about my event at the Edinburgh Book Festival this summer. The lively and incredibly prolific blog MyLifeMyBooksMyEscape interviewed me about the series.



The third volume, Emergence, is due to be published by Orbit in September 2017.

5 Comments:

Only 7 months left to wait. :-)


Finished the first two books of the CWs! I enjoyed the fast-paced and occasional light hearted moments .Much of the robot/ai reasoning reminded me of a recent video I watched by Data Scientist Harrison Kinsley (his AI faq is on youtube under Sentdex). Oddly enough I finished reading the second book just before hearing about the discovery Trappist-1 and its habitables so it all coincided nicely.Looking forward to the final installment but for now back to my third reading of Execution Channel.

Thanks, David!

Hi Ken,

I really enjoyed the first one and have just downloaded the 2nd now to my Kindle. Looking forward to reading it.

Love your work! Always interesting and enjoyable.

Best Regards,

Jason

Thanks, Jason, and I hope you did!

Post a Comment


Home